Blogging Dagger via Compfight
Today I want you to think of a couple of things (which I will talk about in class, but you can use this post as a reference/check sheet).
1. What are ways that you can enhance your video on YouTube?
Do you want your video to be posted in the YouTube Commons for resharing/remixing?
Go to Video Manager and then see below… easy peasy!
Do you want to write something in the “About” for your video? I found out that you cannot embed a hyperlink to text, but you can create a “linked URL” – although sometimes those are ugly. Here’s a clear tutorial to help you.
2. Think about how you will share your video. I want you to share it on YouTube and eventually on your blog, but do you want to share it further? What are the best ways to do this?
3. Please make a copy of the Feedback form – I emailed a link to you. Please put your name in the title and take out “copy of”. Please put it in our Design 7 folder and make sure they are shared with me. Please link your video in your survey. We will keep this survey open for a week.
4. Please fill out this form, so we can collate all your projects together to find them easily.
5. As a Designer, it is SO important (yes, initimidating sometimes) to get feedback. Seek feedback – move outside your friend circles. Take the good and the bad to improve next time – it will make you a bettter designer. Also, make sure you give good constructive feedback to your fellow designers – what makes it good, what can they improve on?
Below you can access everyone’s video and evaluation link:
Link to all Student Videos & Feedback Forms HERE.
YouTube Grade 7 Playlist – this will be growing over the next few days.