We went to Cezars Kitchen to experience the behind-the-scenes of the delicious lunches provided by Cezars Kitchen, and to experience what it is like to cook at a professional cooking space. We made pizza and below is the process.
- Put on gloves
- Lay the focaccia on the pan.
2. Spread the tomato sauce evenly, using our gloved hands.
3. Spread the cheese, making sure to cover all corners and spaces.
4. Spread the ham out, making sure to take apart the pieces because they may be layered and spread them around the pizza, ensuring that all of the space is covered with ham.
5. Put the pizza in the oven, baking it at 180 degrees.
Experiencing what it is like to be in a professional work place where food is made was a good experience. We had to put on gloves despite washing our hands, to ensure food safety and it made me think about food safety, and proper hygiene when dealing with food that other people are consuming. Additionally, it was essential that we cover all corners of the pizza with ham and cheese because there are people who will be eating the corner pieces and we want them to enjoy as much cheese and ham as the people eating the pieces in the middle.