All students in CA Grades 3, 4, and 5 maintain their digital portfolios (ES Blogs) on this site.
How to log in?
All ES students blog pages are not searchable by search engines. Viewers of Grade 3 and 4 students’ blogs are limited to restricted audience. You (as a CA student, parent, teacher) need to be a registered user to view posts or leave comments.
- Option1: We encourage you to register for ES blogs in order to view and post comments on your child’s blog. Please fill out this form including your full name, user ID, and email address you would like to use. You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail shortly. You can find your child’s blogs here [Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade5].
- Option2: Ask your child to login in for you.
Go to each grade page [Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade5] and find your child’s name. You’ll be prompted to enter your child’s CA username and password.
- Once logged in as ‘student’, your landing page is called Dashboard. Then, click “View Site” at the top.
- You can login and create (or edit) a post on your own blog site.
- If you has visited this site for the first time, please click here and select “Register” instead of “Login.”
*First-time users will be asked to create a new blog site using the template which you can customize later. Alternatively, you can just get an Username.
How to leave comments?
Please enter your name and e-mail address. Any new comments will be sent to the blog authors (students) for approval.
No comments will be automatically displayed for other blog readers.